Friday, April 11, 2008

It's already Friday ...

I have an appointment with this place on Monday. I was able to fill out most of the paperwork online, so that rocks.

Here's to hoping they'll be able to match me to something I'll enjoy, as well as something that will pay what I'm worth.

We're in for some rain and possible storms later today, so the wind has seriously picked up. The blinds in this room aren't exactly secure and they've fallen out once already.

I'm refusing to address what this whole job thing means to our baby-making plans. For now, obviously, they're on hold. But only on hold.

I will not give up the idea that we'll be able to go through IVF this year. It'll just be later than planned, is all.

Speaking of ... my period is about to rear its ugly head. It's a couple weeks late, per usual, but it's definitely on the way.

Stupid uterus.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks for the idea you gave me on my blog. I called the clinic, and the lady who takes care of the insurance was unwilling to do that. Grr!

I hope your meeting goes well and that they'll hook you up with the perfect job. Maybe the new job will have kick butt insurance that will take care of the IVF for you.

Alyssa said...

Yay for your upcoming appointment! I honestly believe you've got a wonderful job opportunity coming your way and, with any luck, this new job will have some fantastic insurance! Keep us posted!