Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here we go ...

I called a couple of PetSmarts and found this. One store only had the refills, but the closer store had the whole package.

It's now set up in the corner between the two doors that Daniel digs at.

Unfortunately, he's only approached that general area once. So I don't know how well it will or will not work. I had to move it to another corner because I want to make sure movment into this room, where the cat boxes are, won't be discouraged.

But I can say that it's scared the bejesus out of Biscuit and the other two cats. So maybe there's hope. From what I've seen, the spray lasts a few seconds longer than I'd like but that'll be moot if it works the way I'm hoping.

On the job front ... well ... still looking.

I've called the lady at the headhunter place three times so far (twice yesterday and once today) and she's finally called me back. She said she was out of the office Thursday, Friday, and Monday and is a bit behind. She didn't have anything for me (go figure), but I let her know that I submitted my resume for a position yesterday through another person in her office.

So we'll see.

I also submitted my resume to two other places this morning. I'm hitting careerbuilder.com (who I prefer because your preferences also include what you don't want), monster.com, and the jobs from the local paper. The jobs listed in the local paper are also put online, so it can be way easy to apply rather than search through pages of newspaper, cut out ads, and then mail your resume.

Again - here's to hoping.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am wishing you luck on the job front and the animal front. Both sound like they are draining you at the moment!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how the deterent works. I need something to use on my cat.

I hope the job front begins to look up soon!