Friday, August 22, 2008

Yesterday felt like Friday ...

So the excitement of an interview is over and the waiting begins. I'm just going to work on the assumption they'll determine I'm not right for the position so I'll be less apt to worry about it.

Leftover habit from the 2ww is what I'm thinking.

I have a good bit of house type things to do today, such as attacking the basement again (Patrick got a few adults on him yesterday and I'm wondering if they're migrating from the part of the basement I can't get to with the vacuum cleaner) and mopping the kitchen floor (even though Lucy is back to using the upstairs pans, she's apparently still randomly peeing in the kitchen), as well as making a trip to the bank (the loan company would probably like my car payment) and Wal-Mart.

I left a message for my RE's office to see if she's had a chance to look at the medical form yet. I'm hoping the answer is yes and that she was able to fill it out for me. If so, that may be added to the list of things to do today.

Patrick's promised to start his autobiography paperwork this weekend. I tried to prepare him for the amount and types of questions it asks, but I think he'll still be fairly shocked at it all.

This weekend I'm going to borrow a friend's carpet shampooer. There are some spots on our carpet (thanks to Biscuit when we first moved in) that weren't really noticable before but are now looking a lot darker. I can see them from the couch and it drives me nuts that they're there. So I'll be doing that at some point.

I plan on being fairly busy. Now I just need to get the motivation to actually start it all.

No comments: