Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pruning ...

I've rearranged a few things on my blog, moving people to other groups and deleting a few who haven't updated in at least 4 months. And there were a few that you just couldn't get to because they chose a site lock - meaning you have to have an account on that site and then usually ask they list you as a friend to read their blogs. I removed those as well.

I've been toying with changing the overall look of the blog, so that may be coming in a few days as well.

I did some laundry and vacuumed the basement again yesterday.

I had a couple small fleas jump on me and those buggers hung on. Normally they'll jump on me and then jump off (I'm smart enough to use bug spray before I go down there) and then I just suck them up with the hose. But these two were hanging on for dear life. I had to actually put the vacuum hose against my leg to get them off me.

I did get a couple adults on me later in the evening when I went to get the laundry, but I dropped them into a container of apple vinegar.

Those bastards will not be reproducing and making more mini bloodsuckers.

No comments: