I was able to track my birth certificate and it'll arrive Monday. They'll require a signature, so that'll be a good excuse for me to not go anywhere that day.
Patrick still hasn't touched his questionaire, but I'm almost done with our parenting one. After that, there's the general / financial info sheet to fill out and we'll be done with the required paperwork. Well, the stuff we have to fill out. Well, we will be once Patrick does his.
I'm hoping to get a call from my RE's office saying she was able to fill out the medical form.
Ok so there's still the medical forms, too.
Our friend Marty has headed out of town and he's asked me to check on / water / let out his dogs over the weekend. I figure I'll head out there in the morning and the evening and stay a little bit - give them some attention while getting them fed and pottied.
As stated in my previous post, Smokie is now at my brother's and Lucy is feeling more comfy. She's not full on back to her normal house roaming self, but she's definitely more relaxed. She even came upstairs to potty this morning without my having to carry her.
Although she still spent the night in the cabinet under the kitchen sink.
Small progress, but progress all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment