Cutest. Card. Ever.
She says "Open it" - because I was busily playing with the card. Really. Best card ever.
I open the card to find this ...

Yes, ladies and gents, that's a check for $4,000.
four. thousand. dollars.
There have been very few times when I was struck speechless. This was one of them.
While I sat there repeating "oh my" over and over and starting to tear up, my mom said "Making jewelry is nice and all but ..."
I handed the check to Patrick and his reaction was the same as mine.
Dumbfounded. Speechless.
My brain spent the rest of the dinner trying to comprehend what we had been given and what it means.
Their amazing gift ultimately means we're a few steps closer to bringing a baby into our family.
There aren't enough thank you's in the world to compensate for that.
3 comments:
Angela, this is awesome and wonderful and no less than you deserve, my dear! I'm so excited for you!!
That's aweseome! Congrats!
Tiff
Holy Crap that is the best gift ever! That's all I have to say about that!
Post a Comment