I received the home study paperwork in my e-mail. It was waiting for me when I logged on.
And holy freakin hell.
There's so much. So, so many questions.
Thanks to a few wonderful blogger friends, I've already seen a lot of these. But it's one thing to see them and something completely different being the one answering them.
Likes and dislikes - a very broad question. Gah.
I'm currently at describing my parents and my relationship with them. Yet another gah moment.
How to explain a complex relationship without sounding like your entire family belongs in the loony bin?
We need vaccine records for the pets. Hoss, again, is the only one I'm concerned about. Between his luxation and dislike of vets, I'm wondering how that will go. I know farmers sometimes vaccinate their own animals - I've seen the displays at the farm & feed stores. I'm going to call and see if I can pick up the rabies vaccine for Hoss and do it myself. I know the shots themselves don't hurt - I just worry he'll try to take the vet's face off if I take him in.
I e-mailed the agent this morning about the whole work / insurance situation. We're prepared to activate Patrick's insurance in October if we need to, but I want to make sure she knows in advance that we don't currently have medical insurance. I don't want it to seem like we're hiding something or trying to be sneaky.
I'm still excited. And I still want to vomit.
But now it's a mixture of excitement and fear hah
No comments:
Post a Comment