Monday, August 25, 2008

Boring update ...

I didn't hear from my RE on Friday. I know she has a couple of days where she's only in the office a few hours before going to the hospital for surgeries, so I'll wait until tomorrow to call again.

The book I was reading gave me a lot of things to think about and prepare for. Because we do want a semi-open adoption and plan on talking about it often and being open about it, I think some of the things talked about won't be an issue for us. But I'm sure we'll encounter at least a few of the items it mentioned and it's good to start thinking about those things now.

Patrick was going to start on his autobiography paperwork this weekend, but I don't think he did. We just weren't home that much.

His mom is coming over for the first time since we bought our home, so today will mainly be me doing some scrubbing of counters and such. It's not that our house is all dirty and gross, but it's not a large home and it doesn't take much for it to get cluttered.

That's about it. No real updates or news.

Oh - outside that the temps have finally dropped (mid 80's for the high) and we're due for some rain. Yay!


Edit ...

My RE's office just called and she filled out the medical form for me! Score!!!!

I need to drop a small care package off for Marc (I'll post more on that tomorrow), so I can just swing through their office and get the medical form while I'm out.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Okay, the fact that your RE actually filled out your form and it's ready to be picked up is so not boring! Yay for you! :)