I had a surprise phone interview this afternoon.
There wasn't much to apply for in this week's paper, so I spent Sunday and Monday trying to think of the larger companies in this area and basically randomly checking their sites for any career listings.
And I'm not sure if this interview was for a job I applied for that way or if it was actually a monster or careerbuilder referral, but I do know that I didn't go through that company's online application process so I'm leaning towards the latter.
Anyway - I submitted my resume either Sunday or Monday (yesterday) and got a phone call from them today for a preliminary phone interview.
She said she was forwarding the information to the hiring manager who would then take it further if they decide to continue the interviewing process.
It's exciting and I want to analyze every word and nuance, but I'm leaving this in God's (I typed Dog's first hah) hands. I'm hoping this is the job I've been asking for, but I'm going to let Him worry about it. I've done my part, now it's up to them to take it to the next step.
In other news ...
I mowed the lawn again.
I'm stinky and sweaty and in need of a shower.
1 comment:
I am sure the phone interview went well. I do that, too, overanalyze everything and then drive myself nuts. No way to tell for sure but to wait.
Fingers are crossed.
Post a Comment