Remember the unexpected 30 minute phone interview last week?
Guess who was just called to schedule a face to face interview for Thursday!!
Eeeeee!!!
I had, in all honesty, written the position off. It was the first time I was honest when they asked why I left my last job (I was terminated) and when I hadn't heard back throughout the week, I figured honesty was not the best policy.
I figured wrong!
This job would kick so much ass. Really. Not just because of the solid pay check or awesome medical benefits (this is a national company and they're known to have great benefits), but because the job itself would kick ass.
Gah. I'm so excited.
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so thrilled for you! This is super-duper good news. (Eew. I just said super-duper. But it fits.)
If this company has half a brain, they will snatch you up in a heartbeat, my dear! I'll be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!
(Okay, and about the shoe on the side of the road? What about the forlorn little sock you will sometimes see on the side of the road? What the hell?)
That's so exciting! I hope it works out for you.
Post a Comment