Friday, August 1, 2008

Today's not the day ...

Between stress and pms, I'm liable to burst into tears at any given time. Even thinking of anything remotely sad - regardless of who it's about - has me tearing up.

Drives me crazy.

I'm hoping to have a stress-free weekend. Even keel. That's what I'd like.

Tonight I'm having dinner at Marty's. Rock on. He's making some kind of pork roast with cranberries and it sounded yummy. I may run to the store so I can bring dessert or something.

I got a call from Marc this morning. Yay! He's not miserable and is having a better time there than he expected. So that rocks. On a downside, only family is allowed to visit him on visiting day. That means I can't see him until he's out of rehab. Boo.

I don't have much to say that won't come out sounding either really full of self-pity or angry.

I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: