Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wha? ...

Patrick wants a motorcycle, something I'm not too keen on.

I've seen how car / truck drivers treat motorcycle riders and I don't like the thought of him being mixed up in that.

Being smart like he is, though, he's managed to get a foot in the door.

I'm now eyeballing these.

Or at least that style in general.

And I'm not sure how it happened, really. One moment I'm teasing him about his driving a scooter and the next I'm eyeballing one for myself.

Men and their sneaky ways.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO..Honey, that is so not a motorcycle! Love ya though! Tiff

Polka Dot said...

He wants a motocycle, ya boob. I'm the one that wants the scooter.

Anonymous said...

Please don't. You will have that PeeWee Herman thing going on.

Polka Dot said...

phear me and all my peewee hermaness!