No word on the interview date yet, but I'm sure the headhunter hasn't forgotten about me.
I've already hit the major job sites and it's still slim pickings.
There's a young rabbit living under our deck. This makes Biscuit very happy as she sometimes gets to chase the poor rabbit across the yard. What she would do if she ever caught up with it, I don't know. But she has a good time and the rabbit has proven itself a worthy adversary.
Hoss, on the other hand, has never noticed the rabbit and probably couldn't care less.
My boobs don't hurt anymore, but I've started having intermittent, mild cramping. My body hates me.
I don't like thinking about what this whole no job thing is doing to our baby plans. Generally I just refuse to. But sometimes it crawls under my skin and demands my attention.
It's just not fair, it's not right, and I really really really hate it.
But it is what it is. And hopefully the job I land will have such awesome benefits that we'll be back on the road to Babyville soon enough.
It's supposed to be rainy most of today. Which means it'll be a good day to stay in and get a bunch of laundry done.
In my pajamas. Because that's the only way to enjoy a rainy day.
2 comments:
I noticed you are in Knoxville, TN. I just looked online and saw there is a Dick's Sporting Goods there. My R.E.'s office (I live in a different state than you) said that Dick's covers IVF treatment for its employees.
Just a thought I wanted to toss to you as you continue to job search.
I have thought about that possibility - that your next job will bring great benefits and actually get your to your goal faster! Wouldn't that be amazing!
Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment