Monday, October 29, 2007

She hates me ...

There are 2 signs my body gives when my period is on its way.

One is the urge to eat. It's safe to say that if it can't outrun me, I'm going to eat it.

The other I won't go into detail on because co-workers read this. It's not gross or anything, but I don't need to share it with people I see face-to-face every day.

Needless to say, I'm experiencing both signs.

Why do I mention it? No, not because I'd hoped that some miracle would find me pregnant. But because my body has the worst habit of interrupting any possible celebration related coitus times.

For example - with the exception of my most recent birthday, I've had my period for every birthday (his and mine) and major holiday.

Honest.

Our wedding was a Saturday evening. I started my period Sunday.

I was able to point out my last period when I talked to our RE because it was the first birthday of mine that I haven't spent bleeding since my husband and I started dating.

Every major holiday has been celebrated by purchasing a box of tampons.

And what is approaching?

The closing of our house. Yet another great sex-inducing celebration.

And what else seems to be approaching?

Yep.

Exactly.

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Stupid AF and her SUCKY timing

Missy said...

I agree with Farah, stupid AF! She seems to always know how to crash the party.

Katie said...

I HATE THAT for you. Not just the fact that you are not pregnant, but the fact that you cannot have sex in every room of your house the first night. But you will. . . soon.

jenna sais quoi said...

*Shakes her fist at AF*

Seriously. That beeyotch knows when she's not wanted.

Congrats on the new house!

A'Dell said...

I've been out of town and am so far behind on my comments....

So happy about the house closing in two days! Let's focus on getting away from the John Deere baby nursery talk. Just think - you can trash talk the tacky nursery ALL YOU WANT at your own house!! How fabulous. Perhaps you should even consider yelling? That might feel good.

(BTW -I saw a kid at the CVS where I bought my pee sticks today wearing a John Deere shirt and I thought of you. I made a snort/laugh sound out loud.)

And since I am so far behind - you deserve every round of treatment that you want. Don't ever give up. Just b/c one doc says "this is it" doesn't mean it's true. You're in charge here.

Thanks for the good thoughts and kind words - they mean a lot to me.