Thursday, October 11, 2007

My brain is out to lunch ...

Here it is, Thursday, and I'm exhausted. I really don't have a good reason for it, either.

The home inspection is Saturday morning. Patrick and I are both really excited. We have a meeting with the lender after work to turn in the documents she needs. So far, so good.

I don't think I'll truly relax until we're handed the keys, though. Until then, I'll be nervous as all.

There is no more action in the baby arena. My period was here, but barely. And it's holding on. But barely. It's more of an irritant than anything else.

With all the house stuff going on, at least I haven't had much time to contemplate the next uterine step. So at least there's that.

I'm sorry I don't have a 'real' update today. I can't seem to put more than a few thoughts together at a time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Here's hoping for an easy inspection with good results! And even if it's a small update, it makes me happy to hear from you!

Arlene said...

I'll drink some coffee for ya, maybe that will help with the energy thing. ;)

Well the two houses we saw were really a let down. One of them smelled like someting rotten mixed with moth balls. Gah!! But I love the realtor. He's on top of things! I've never had a realtor that was so responsive to helping us find something we love. Thanks!