We had our house inspection this morning. And from what I can tell, I don't think it went bad at all. The inspector commented that it was easier on a smaller home (the first home had about 600 more sq ft to it) that was in better condition. This inspection took just under 2 hours, unlike the first house that took just over 3.
I'll take that as a good sign.
So Patrick and I hung out for the duration, chatting and joking around with our realtor. We even felt so good about it that we stopped at Home Depot and picked up some of those paint color books they have that show coordinated colors and such for various rooms. We also talked about things we're going to do that we haven't been able to -- like I want to be able to walk from the bathroom to our bedroom without having to dress first and he's going to spend 4 hours in the 1/2 bath without worrying that someone else will need to use it (hah).
Arlene - when you're ready for a house inspection, make sure Johnny gives you William's phone number. He'll give you a few to choose from, but take his recommendation and call William. Not only does he do an awesome job, but he gives a discount if you need a 2nd inspection. He's worried a failed inspection will cause people to be less likely to have another house inspected for fear it won't pass. So he cut us a break on this one.
And when we got home, WWIII broke out. Really. It wasn't pretty and there was, literally, some bloodshed. Not mine. Not Patrick's. But there were several minutes of shouting, pushing, wrestling, and a few thrown punches.
I blame that last bit on my nephew's murder and the anger it's caused.
What I can say for sure is ... girl isn't afraid to get into the mix of things hah My ass was off the couch in a heartbeat. And although I was smart enough to not get in the middle until they fell over (you don't stick your hand between two fighting dogs, do you?), I ended up emeshed between two very angry bodies.
So go me. If for no reason other than I'm a tard who could have gotten herself hurt. But at least I'm still a partially badass tard *grin*
2 comments:
Oh my gawd, a fight?! You guys need out of there like, yesterday.
I saw one house I love love love today... buuuttt it doesn't have the open floor plan we want so meh. We are getting closer, poor johnny I'm bombarding him with email for listings I want to see.
I have one I want to see so bad I can taste it but the home owner wasnt home. Argh.
I'm so glad that the house inspection went well and that you're on your way to creating a new space for you. I hope that it's just the beginning of good things for you :)
Post a Comment