The house closing is just 2 days away (eeeee!) and we seem to be all set. The lender says she has everything she needs and our agent is calling their agent to schedule a final walk through.
So far, so good.
The closer it gets, the more excited Patrick gets and the more I want to vomit hah I just want to have the papers signed and be done with it. Once that's past, I'll relax.
We've started the whole what do we need and what would be cool. Like an automatic door closer for the door in the kitchen that goes down to the garage to make sure it swings shut.
In other news ...
My thoughts are with those who have betas today or in the next couple of days. Good luck, ladies! My prayers and happy vibes are with you.
6 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm excited that the closing is in 2 days! Hopefully you'll be able to move in quick and start creating a space that all yours. :)
you are so kind ..wishing you peacefulness and happiness at the closing
I paid the deposit and signed all the paperwork today. We're scheduled to start moving the 15th.
I'm tired already just thinking about it.
Good luck with the house! That's awesome!
we backed out of our contract. I still dot know the exact reason why, there were just alot of reasons that boiled down to backing out. So, back to te drawing board. Poor Johnny, we are really putting him to work.
We are throwing out stuff galore. I think we have a showing of our house tomorrow. It's not to late to buy my house! ;)
awesome! we close on our house in 1 day! woo hoo for new houses!
just wanted to say thanks again.. you left me a comment on my page just after my 4th m/c.. thanks for the support. it means so much to me to have people I don't even know say they're sorry.
-megan
Post a Comment