I so sorry for what has happened. And I don't blam eyou for not being able to forgive. In fact, I don't understand how anyone CAN forgive. If you can, then that's great I guess. But I don't think I ever could. I had a friend who was also brutally attacked and I've never gotten past the point where I want her murdered to not be punished.
My thoughts are with you, the family and everyone close to him.
Gods, I am so sorry for your losses. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel right now, but I hope that as time passes the hurt will be dulled a little.
You don't need to be sorry for what you are feeling. You need to feel it. You've been through and are going through so much. I am sorry that life is so hard right now and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.
6 comments:
I so sorry for what has happened. And I don't blam eyou for not being able to forgive. In fact, I don't understand how anyone CAN forgive. If you can, then that's great I guess. But I don't think I ever could. I had a friend who was also brutally attacked and I've never gotten past the point where I want her murdered to not be punished.
My thoughts are with you, the family and everyone close to him.
Gods, I am so sorry for your losses. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel right now, but I hope that as time passes the hurt will be dulled a little.
I am so sorry. I hope they get what they deserve too. My thoughts are with you and your family.
UGh . I am thinking of you goodness I am so sorry
I am so sorry for what you and your family have to go thru. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.
You don't need to be sorry for what you are feeling. You need to feel it. You've been through and are going through so much. I am sorry that life is so hard right now and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.
Post a Comment