I've made a few changes to my blog. Obviously.
I prefer simple, clean lines and I think I like the look of this one better. Plus I removed the music and moved a few other things around. I also added that follower thingy, but it's under all the blogs I list and you won't see it if you don't look for it. It's just for shits and giggles, especially since you can't 'be a follower' if you're not on blogspot.
I have a couple errands to run this morning, but I'm going to wait for mail to run before I leave. I'm hoping my unemployment check will arrive today. I have no doubt Patrick would like me to give him some money to put towards the mortgage.
It's a no-go on the part time anatomy class that starts next month. WIA will only pay for full time courses, not part time. And they'll only pay for things that aren't part of something else. For example - I really want to go into medical coding, it's something I've done in the past. But medical coding is taught in the Medical Office Information Technology (MOIT) class they cover, so they won't pay for just the coding classes even though it is a full time course load.
But the MOIT class for January is full. There's a chance they'll have enough no-shows or drop outs for me to get into it, but it's a very real possibility I'd have to way until May. Which I can't do as my benefits will run out around that same time.
So I'm charged with either finding a similar course at another school that starts sooner or going the wait and see route. I hate the wait and see route. I'm much more a get a game plan and do it kind of person. But I looked at all of the courses and this one was the one closest to what I want to do. Plus the school is less than 10 minutes from our house.
Argh. I'll think of something.
One thing I want to know is ... why does your libido kick into high gear when you're in the middle of a period?
No comments:
Post a Comment