Thursday, November 6, 2008

More notes ...

I did e-mail with the agency yesterday and she said she was still trying to get them on the phone. So ... maybe I'll have some sort of news today. It'd be nice considering the company wants the receptionist to start on Monday.

*****

Today is one year since we were handed the keys to our new place. I wish I could do that whole "how things change in a year" shpeel, but I can't. The only new thing from a year ago is that I'm without a job.

Maybe I'll have more to report a year from today.

*****

You know the feeling that you can hear the blood rushing through your ears when you've had too much drink?

That's been the state of my ears for the last few days. I believe it's my sinuses causing it, but I can't exactly go to a doctor to make sure since we don't have insurance.

But I'm pretty sure it's sinuses - it's both ears and more noticeable after I've been laying down. What I do know for positive is that it's irrating. I have this odd mixture of not being able to hear things clearly while getting aggravated when there's too much noise - like the idiots that yell at you during a commercial. Those guys are more irritating than normal right now. So while I sometimes struggle to hear a normally spoken word, too much noise grates my nerves like nothing else (I think it's because there's already noise in my head and the extra noise is just too much).

And other than being a bit stuffy, I feel fine. Just that constant noise in my head.

I figure it'll work itself out when the weather finally decides what it wants to do.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I cannot stand that static-y feeling in my ears/head! I hope it clears up quickly.

I also hope you hear from the agency today or tomorrow. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ugh...that doesn't sound like much fun. I hope you feel better soon!!