Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First day down ...

I survived the first day.

And as with most first days, it was a bit of hurry up and wait.

Everyone so far seems super friendly. And harried. The poor people are seriously stressed because of how behind they are with the computer transition. Apparently a few were working 60+ hours a week. Great for the pay check, but not so great for their sleep and stress levels.

But that'll be good for us.

It was our luck that they were having a Thanksgiving pot luck yesterday, so score on the tons of free food.

There was a lot of reading and a lot of listening. Between the big lunch and sitting and listening for 2 hours, I was ready to pass out by 4pm.

And that's it. There isn't a whole lot to report just yet as it's all so new.

I should have more details over the next few days.

As of now, I'm off to get ready for day #2.

No comments: