Monday, November 17, 2008

Last workless Monday ...

I wasn't able to exchange the tops.

Well, not for the same tops in a different size, at least. I did exchange them for another pair of jeans (I went with a 16 this time, but regretted it after I got home and tried on a newly washed pair of the 14's again and remembered that they really do fit much better), a different top (not excited about it, but it was $5), and a shawl.

There are things I still need to get (more tops, some shoes), but not today!

Nope. This girl is going to shower, put her jammies right back on, and then lounge around the house all day.

Why?

Because, like my title says, it's my last workless Monday!

And seeing as I plan on taking full advantage of the practically unlimited amount of overtime I'll be offered, I need to make this week one hell of a relaxing one.

Speaking of relaxing ...

Do I need to tell anyone how awesome it is to not have to scour careerbuilder and monster every morning? To not have to attack the Sunday job section like it owes me money?

I didn't think so.

3 comments:

Ms. J said...

I am smiling just reading your excitement!

AwkwardMoments said...

So glad for your job. I am scouring the jobsites for p/t work myself. I have to decide by the end of the week of hte week if i want to quit my job or go back ...

Amanda said...

I hope you enjoyed your Monday!