I was one of those that looked forward to school starting. Not because I was all about the classes, but because I really saw school as a giant social event. Half of our school were kids bussed in from the next town over, so each September presented me with a chance to see friends I didn't see all summer. And I pulled A's & B's, so it's not like it was all socializing. But really ... that's kind of how I saw high school -- one big social thing (I was a cheerleader, in the choir, and in the spring musicals, so I was a busy busy girl) with some classes and homework thrown in.
So yeah ... I always had my back to school outfit picked out days in advance out of sheer anticipation.
Tomorrow is no different.
I have my outfit picked out and I know what I'm taking for lunch. I know what time I need to get up and when I have to walk out of my front door in order to get through all of the school zones and to the office on time.
And as obnoxious as this may sound, I expect to have trouble sleeping tonight.
Earlier today, Patrick asked me if I was nervous.
Pfffft. Hell no.
School is in and this bitch is excited.
2 comments:
i am so glad you are excited! Have a great first day!
Looking forward to your first post-workday update.
Post a Comment