Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's not a party without it ...

My period, which is a week overdue, is finally on its way.

Considering it showed up the day after my wedding and usually shows up at every holiday and birthday, the timing shouldn't surprise me. My uterus hates being left out of any celebration.

So it really shouldn't be a shock it's gearing up to start this coming weekend, if it doesn't decide to hold out for the big day itself - Monday. I mean, why should I get to enjoy the first day of a new job alone?!?

In honor of my uterus's need to feel included, please sing the following to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree" ...

Oh stupid ute
Oh stupid ute
Why do you always torture me?

Oh stupid ute
Oh stupid ute
Why can't you just let it be?

I will not tell
If you don't show
Not a word
If you won't flow

Oh stupid ute
Oh stupid ute
Why do you always torture me?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE the ute-carol!

Hopefully the hag stays away at least for your first day at the new job.

Ms. J said...

You cracked me up, LOL!