Patrick went to the basement to look for a coding book he bought and hollered up the stairs ...
Sweetie, we have a problem.
Our laundry room was flooded.
It took us a few minutes to figure out where it was coming from (I have a Nyquil hangover and am pretty useless) and discovered a leak in the supply line connection to our water heater.
My dad is on his way to take a look at it and we'll be checking with the manufacturer and our home owner's insurance to see what, if anything, is covered.
And we still haven't found Patrick's book.
2 comments:
OMG. I am having flashback to our own house "surprises." Oi Vey.
Do you have a Home Warranty policy? We do, and thus it's a $50 deductible each time we call to have something fixed, but it saves us hundreds of dollars in the end each year (our premium is $42 a month).
That seriously bites!!! I hope it's covered.
Post a Comment