I was up far too early for someone without a job or kids. Yuck.
I did buy a 3rd package of chicken (well, a 3rd & 4th package) from a 3rd store before throwing out the other two packages. And this chicken smelled just fine - almost no odor until I put my face right up to it.
Which was a huge difference from the stench coming from the other packages that permeated the entire downstairs of our house.
So the original 2 packages of chicken thighs have been tossed and replaced with the new ones.
Still no word from my interview last week and I'm guessing it's officially safe to assume it's a no-go for me. I also applied for something earlier this week, but have yet to hear anything at all.
I did apply for another position last night (careerbuilder sends me nightly job posting alerts). This company's online process was a bit of a pain, but easier than some in other ways.
I believe we're going to go to this tomorrow evening. It's been a couple of years since our last visit (where Patrick first shoved me between him and a ghoulie and then later completely out of the way while he and a few others took off running) and I'm all sorts of excited to go. You can read a review of it here - it really is as good as they say. (Last year's review is much more descriptive, though, and gives you a better idea of what goes on.)
Plus what true lover of all things scary and creepy at Halloween could resist a barely moon-lit cornfield full of things that might jump out at you?!?
2 comments:
I'm such a wuss when it comes to scary movies, haunted houses, and spooky corn mazes. You are much braver than I am, clearly! :) I hope you had a good time!
I've tagged you for some not-so-scary fun!
oooh! oooh! take me!
Post a Comment