Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Will you hire me?

This whole maybe I was fired because the job for me is right around the corner thing? Yeah .. that's not working out so much.

I've been applying for things left and right. I've even started e-mailing about jobs on craigslist. That's how much I've been trying to get hired.

Shit ... I'd settle for interviewed at this point.

There isn't any news on the adoption front.

Patrick still hasn't filled out any of his paperwork.

I haven't gathered any of the additional documentation we'll need.

I don't feel comfortable going through the meetings with my not working and our not having medical insurance. Even if she did say we could look at it as a temporary thing for now.

I want to be gainfully employed and again covered by insurance before we get to the heart of the home study. I don't want any lingering doubts about our financials and ability to take care of a child, so I'm holding back on it.

But when I am? Oh but the pressure will be on hah

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

oh good luck to you . I am attempting to look for something a bit closer to home ..It sucks

Anonymous said...

i am also looking for work too. you are not alone! I just met with a recruiter this morning and will meet with another this afternoon. I have another interview with a direct employer this week. Before this busy week, I had nothing lined up for a while. so try to stay positive, as hard as it maybe. My interview this afternoon is about a listing on craig's list, so you never know...

yeah...i hear you on the symptoms...af is on her way with me too. the b*tch.

Ms. J said...

It sounds like you and Patrick need to have a meeting of the minds. I know "paperchasing" cause a number of, um, arguments, amongst Dr. J and I. But the sooner ya get it collected, completed, and submitted, the sooner you get to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.