Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chilly outside ...

I've been tagged by a couple of awesome ladies, so be sure to read the whole thing.

We didn't go to the haunted corn maze on Saturday. Patrick thought there was going to be a group of people going and mentioned his hanging out at his mom's while the rest of us went. He apparently doesn't enjoy the spooky as much as I do.

Which meant we weren't going. Not because he refused to go - when he found out it really was going to be just the two of us, he insisted we go since I'd been looking forward to it all year (really, I had been). But that's no fun for me. I love to get into the mood of it all - you won't find me laughing my way through a haunted anything unless it's just that badly done. And I can't enjoy it like that if those I go with aren't enjoying it the same.

Instead, he made a few pumpkin pie cheesecakes (holy cripes they're so yummy) and we had a couple people over for pizza. So it was a fun evening all the same.

The weather is finally fall / almost winter type weather. We've been in the 40's the last couple of days and it doesn't show any sign of warming back up. I triple love this time of the year, when it's crisp outside and snuggle warm inside.

And that's it. Patrick's on vacation this week, so we've been puttering around the house and just hanging out. He's so noticeably relaxed knowing he doesn't have to go into the office. The man really needs to get back to sawing - he'd be a much happier person.

And on to the tag ...

This is going to be hard - the questions have to be answered with only one word. Y'all know how wordy I am, but I think I'm up to the challenge.

1. Where is your cell phone? buffet
2. Where is your significant other? bed
3. Your hair color? blonde
4. Your mother? difficult
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? laughter
7. Your dream last night? unsure
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. The room you’re in? office
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? mugged
12. Where do you want to be in six years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? male
15. One of your wish list items? job
16. Where you grew up? Romeoville
17. The last thing you did? coffee
18. What are you wearing? jammies
19. Your T.V.? downstairs
20. Your pet? lots
21. Your computer? built
22. Your mood? chipper
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? dodge
25. Something you’re not wearing? bra
26. Favorite store? erm ...
27. Your Summer? boring
28. Love someone? absolutely!
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so love a good haunted anything as well! Its no fun when the hubby isn't into it :(

The cheese cakes sound yummy though!