I don't like getting dramatic. And sometimes I feel like discussing our miscarriage is just that - me being dramatic - even though I know it's not.
But yesterday's post was was needed. It had been in my head for some time now, especially with my nephew's 1st birthday party coming up this weekend.
And no ... I don't think I'll be going. My family, once again, won't understand. But that's their problem.
Now ... onto other, lighter, topics ...
* Our dining table set should arrive sometime late this week or early next. Yay!
* I'm out of the ssscat spray (I absolutely love that video hah) and Daniel has been attacking our bedroom door with regularity again. Which has me up and down several times a day, saying "Get away from the door".
* East Tennessee is officially welcoming autumn, my fave season, with much cooler temperatures. Today is supposed to be a high of 68 before we swing back into the upper 70's.
The outside dogs, Hoss and Pearl, are loving this weather. They're like animals at the zoo - all tired and sluggish during the high heat of summer and alert and frisky when the temps go down.
Which means more barking and more wanting out of their kennels to run the yard.
Except Hoss managed to drag a garbage bag around our deck, open it without even a tooth mark (no idea how he did that), and was discovered with half his body in it when I went outside. When he heard me and finally moved his head (as I tried to wrestle the bag around his 120lb frame), he was covered in coffee grounds.
I wish I had my camera with me.
So he's stuck until tomorrow.
* I have barely played Sims2 since being off work, but all of my families are on Patrick's hard drive and not mine. I installed the game and the expansion packs (I have all but the most recent one) on this one and created a couple of famlies, but it's not the same and I found myself getting frustrated and bored.
So last night I informed him that I want to back them up off his and install them on mine. I want my families back.
And now you're all caught up.
1 comment:
Hey Honey, I commented on your prior post - just wanted you to know ;o)
Post a Comment