Sunday, March 2, 2008

Willing to sell a kidney ...

My period started yesterday. I knew it was coming because my nipples hurt and I constantly wanted to eat.

At least this one was pretty much on time, though. After waiting about 3 months for the last one to show, I'll take my small victory. It could have left the cramps at home, though.

My hair cut came out nice. It's pretty much just a bit of a shorter version of the cut I had, which usually comes out looking similar to the rachel. Just ... longer. It's not necessarily the cut so much as it's my hair.

I also swung through our local Sally's and picked up a decent flat iron. I had one a few years back, but it was from wal-mart and sucked. So I figured I needed to spend the money on a decent one. Not a lot, just more than $10.

Patrick was out late last night, came home and said his truck blew up about 1/2 way home. I'm not sure what that means (I was sleeping) outside that he said it was blowing steam out from under the hood.

That can't be good.

I'm hoping it's something as simple as a leaky / loose hose. If not, it's going to seriously cut into our baby funds.

1 comment:

Katie said...

My hair cut always reminds me of the "Rachel" too. Glad it came out good!