It's been a hell of a week already and it's only Tuesday.
I'm not sure what's happening on the work front. I may post more about it on Monday. If I don't, assume it's somehow worked out.
Sunday was a hard day for me. Patrick and I went to my dad & step-mom's house for Easter dinner and I knew that my step-sister and her family would be there. The step-sister of John Deere insanity and a son born right around my due date.
I thought I was prepared. I had yet to hold my nephew and had decided that Sunday would be the day.
It wasn't.
Just walking into that house with all of its baby things and baby talk sucks the energy out of me. And all of my resolve flew out the window. But I'm going to have to force myself to do something. My step-sister and her husband are buying the rest of my dad & step-mom's property and building a house. So they're going to be there. All the time.
I'm going to have to just do it.
Although I'm not exactly sure how.
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry that you're going to be stuck with a hard situation like that. I hope that some how you will find a healthy way to come to grips with the location of the family. (hugs)
I'm sorry, Sweets . . . it sounds like it was (and is) a tough situation.
Post a Comment