Ok, so I'm bragging.
Marc and I hit a different moving sale, one we knew about only because the guy was putting the sign up as we drove past.
And guess what I got?
A couch.
For $3.
Yes, 3 whole dollars.
It's a nice couch, too. Of course it had some wear and tear, but it's still in very good condition. It's just a tad worn is all.
But $3. 3!
She said ... $3. I said ... I'll take it.
We moved it home and Marc and I moved it upstairs. I tossed the cushion covers (the ones you sit on) in the washer and used some upholstery cleaner on the rest. And now it's sitting in my living room looking all sorts of decent.
Much better than the ugly yellow thing we had (that Marc & I moved to the basement after much nagging hah).
I have a picture of it on my phone, but I can't transfer it. I'll try to get one with the digital camera.
But still ... $3?!?
Just in case, I bought 2 lottery tickets. Here's to hoping my luck holds out.
4 comments:
Holy STEAL!!! $# thats awesome
What a great find! The only thing better would be to have found money in the cushions!
What? A couch for THREE bucks?! I hate to brag right back at you, but I once got a queen head board, frame, and footer, mission style, solid oak, BEAUTIFUL, out of the FREE BOX. There was something wrong with the screws, but my husband and I just bought new ones. We've had it for six years now and it's one of my favorite pieces of furniture! Here's to thrifty ladies!
Score! I love a bargain!
Post a Comment