So things are fairly back to normal. Sorry for the drama hah
I've been playing the new expansion pack quite a bit this week. It's nice to have my games back. A friend and I were talking and there will be a Sims3 sometime in the next 6 months. I can't imagine. I already have the main Sims2 and all of the expansion packs (there's 7), and 3 of the extra stuff kits. I don't want a Sims3. I don't want to start over and spend all that money again. Somehow I doubt holding my breath will have any impact on that.
This has been about the longest week in work history. Really. It hasn't been a bad week, just long as fuck. Work has improved a tiny, tad bit. Not a notable amount, but teeny. Although it may not matter - it's improved before with the same results. So I'm not holding out any hopes that it will improve overall.
The weather here has been insane. It was in the upper 60's / low 70's earlier this week and today it's snowing.
Which gives me good reason to stay inside all day.
1 comment:
I love the sims! I always make my sims have lots and lots of babies. I guess that's why they call it a role-playing game-so we can be the things we can't be in real life.
Post a Comment