Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ta for now ...

This will probably be my last post for a number of days.

Why?

Cuz we're moving!

We should be able to start moving our things sometime Monday. And as I have a new class coming in, I need to take this coming week off work (which works out since we can start moving sometime Monday). And since the previous owners haven't disconnected their cable yet, I can't even sign up to have ours turned on.

No cable = no internet.

But please know that even if I can't read for a few days, I will be sure to check everyone's blogs when I'm finally connected at home.

So y'all be good (or good at it har har) and, most importantly, stay safe.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH YAH YA

A'Dell said...

Yay! We can be "no internet buddies" together! Happy moving day...you guys totally deserve it. Just let us know when Hotel Polka Dot is ready for virtual visitors.