Friday, November 30, 2007

I can't resist tags!

Katie and, Missy, tagged me for my Things of Four. So here goes!

Four jobs I have held in life:
  • My first job was at a Showbiz Pizza, currently known as Chucky Cheese. I was a cashier, not the ape wearing the mouse costume.
  • Job finder for people on work release and parole. LOVED it! Really.
  • Office facilitator for a law firm in Memphis. It's a fancy title for someone who orders stuff, sets up rooms for conferences, and makes sure there's lots of supplies.
  • My current job - customer care trainer.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
  • Grease - my all time fave!
  • A Fish Called Wanda
  • Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas. This is a must see every Christmas Day!
  • Eddie and The Cruisers. Campy 80's flick, but I love it.

Four places I have vacationed:
  • Florida (isn't it everyone's go-to destination?)
  • Washington DC (I was like 11)
  • Cape Hatteras
  • Seattle, WA

Four of my favorite foods:
  • Prime rib - my all time high
  • Shrimp - any way you can make it, I'll probably eat it
  • Steak - bring on the beef!
  • My mom's Thanksgiving Day stuffing

Four places I would rather be:
  • Cancun
  • Cape Hatteras
  • In my jammies (does that count?)
  • On a yacht somewhere

Four hobbies I engage in regularly:
  • Reading
  • Playing Sims2 (total addict! I have all of the expansion packs)
  • Watching TV
  • Surfing the net

Ok ... now to tag 4 more people ...

infertilityjustsucks
Ally
lub
Erin

Get crackin', ladies!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

great list!

And i think FL IS everyine's go to destination!

Katie said...

Love it! Love learning more about you. . . and picturing you in an ape costume. . . commando!

Sandy said...

Hey...just checking in and wanted to say thanks for making me cry with your youtube video...sheesh. Hope Saturday wasn't too rough for you.