So I didn't get a new keyboard. But I'm sure I will.
The thing with the bonus is ... I'm using it for the house.
I know. I went on about wanting to be punch drunk with the 2ww, but ... well ... I want my house to feel like a home instead of some 1/2 empty place to sleep. That and the fact that the amount wasn't enough to cover it all.
So I've used some of my bonus money to buy pictures and a few other odds & ends. I also want a docking station for my MP3 player. I don't have an iPod - I bought a Toshiba Gigabeat on Overstock.com with 40 gigs for just $173 last year. It does all the same stuff, but it's not the super thin, highly sought after item the iPod is (which is tard, really).
Toshiba, though, doesn't make a docking station so I can listen to the music without the headphones and finding one that's not designed for the iPod is insanely hard.
So that's my next purchase. That and one of those silent keyboards. Cuz this bitch is driving me bonkers.
2 comments:
i hope you find what you are looking for... silent keyboard.. humm i could use one of those
I loved buying things for our new house. Now, all of our money goes toward infertility. Congrats on the bonus!
Post a Comment