Patrick's still working on the house in S Knox, feverishly this week since he's on vacation.
But there's this other house in Knoxville that I want. Really. I want this house.
The pictures have seriously impressed me. I know - we still need to look at in person. But so far Patrick and I both are all a-drool over it. Nice sized lot, lots of trees, fenced in back yard, and more, for the price we believe we can afford.
And I'm not telling you which one it is because I want it. And telling someone any specifics that may help identify it means risking having them want it and then having them snatch it up before we're in position to.
I just hope that the rest of the inside (the pictures only show so much) is as impressive as the ones I've seen of it.
Not that we can do anything right now, mind you. But the longer it sits for sale, the better our chances will be that it'll still be there when we are ready.
6 comments:
Good Luck and I hope it all works out for you.
I hope it all works out!
I have a blogger account? LOL
Good luck on the houses.
How do I subscribe or can I? I really don't understand how this site works...
Ok so that part I haven't exactly figured out yet hah
I want a house too. So .. yeah.. I have found a few that i like as well.. *sigh* I only have 4 more months in this apt and maybe i can maybe seriously look for a house. :)
Post a Comment