My doctor's appointment is this morning. Yay!
This is one of those strange mixtures of excitement and dread. By all rights, I shouldn't have to see her at all anymore. Never lay eyes on her or her office ever again. But life intervenes and I deal with it.
So I'm dreading the fact that we're not still pregnant and I have to go back to my RE, but excited about the blood work results and that we're about to try again.
Anyway ... I'll post more about that after my appointment.
Patrick, Marc, and I drove around Knoxville yesterday and going to open houses. Patrick and I are looking to buy in the Halls / Fountain City area and had one prospect that just didn't pan out. So we spent the rest of the afternoon tooling around the city and randomly following open house signs.
We didn't get to look at much (it's surprisingly hard to find open houses by just driving around), but we had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment