IVFmeds called to let me know they don't have any Lupron. Sure ... Customs has it. argh.
It's ok, though. They're going to ship me the rest of my order and I've ordered the Lupron through a pharmacy in Ohio. For another $43.
I mean it when I say I'm going to hand whatever kid we finally spit out a bill for all of this. And I may tack on pain and suffering.
The stop smoking thing is going surprisingly well. I only had 4 cigs yesterday. Coming down from more than a pack a day, that's pretty damned good! And I haven't had an urge to kill anyone yet. So that's even better.
But I do have too much in my brain right now. There's just too much stuff milling around, taking up space and making my head feel full.
I think this weekend will do me some good. We're closed for the software swtich-over, so I can't work Saturday and having it off should clear my head a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment