Yay and boo for tax-free weekends.
For those not in Tennessee, our state has recently begun having tax free weekends on certain items. Usually it's clothes and school supplies.
K-Mart, a store I rarely go to, was having a serious sale. Clearance plus another 40% discount, plus no tax. I spent about $54, but I got a buttload of tops and a couple pairs of shorts. I did buy a few of the same tops, just in different colors, but at $3.60 each who the hell could pass it up? I pretty much found styles I liked and snatched them up in a few different colors.
I also found a couple pairs of shoes at Belk's for $18 each and no tax. Again - same exact style, but two different colors.
So Yay for the deals I got, but boo for the money spent since I'm normally not that wreckless with the smallish paychecks I get.
My period is in full swing. And it's already the better-bring-an-extra-pair-of-pants-to-work kind. Fun times.
The cyst hasn't given me any fits and the "it's going to get worse before it gets better" still hasn't reared its ugly head. But I have had some cramping and I aggravated my ankle (I fell in the wallyworld parking lot, in the pouring rain, a couple weeks ago) again, so I did down a couple of the vicodin last night. And I'm here to tell ya - I've no idea why people would consider that a recreational drug. Other than the cramps poofing and my being able to walk better, there wasn't a single woohoo moment involved. Really. I'm not understanding the attraction.
And that's about it. Well ... other than getting to listen to my pregnant step-sister bitch about gaining 9 pounds and being proud of myself for not reminding her that it beats the alternative. I thought I did a damned good job biting my tongue on that one.
So ... that was my weekend. Exciting, eh?
1 comment:
BTW, all those tops are the same color. It's a shame that you're color blind.
Post a Comment