My belly is full today. Both sides. A lot of pressure and bordering on painful.
This is normally how it feels after an IUI, when my ovaries are still swollen and huge. Only this time it's from cysts. I'll be surprised if we're not put off another few weeks after Friday's RE visit.
I've been doing some research and it seems the mini-pill (the progesterone-only kind that I'm on) can cause cysts. The best treatment option - regular birth control pills. Ya know, the kind I can't take anymore. Argh.
I spent most of my day hiding in our room. My pregnant step-sister & her husband and daughter spent the day here, visiting the folks. Seeing her swollen belly is just too much sometimes and today was one of those days. So I hung out in our room, watched some tv and took a short nap.
I'd like to go one weekend without the visual reminder that we should be having a baby of our own in just 2 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment