Friday, August 10, 2007

Much thanks to Mad Man for the link to the video on the right. He didn't give me the link - I found it on someone else's site. He beat the page element into submission (followed by a bellowed "I'm a genius" with raised arms and all) to get it posted.

He also said HTML whispers sweet nothings to him. I said HTML won't even look in my direction.

Anyway ... look and listen to the video. Really. The news in the States is so filtered, but the UK lets it all hang out. I watched most of it and it's very sobering. Pass it around.

Wag the dog.

In other news - my stomach is doing somersaults. Not sure why, but it is. I'm all sorts of nauseas and icky. No, I'm not pregnant (I just finished the red dragon, remember??). But I could vomit at any moment.

And my brain isn't working (shut it!) ... I'm all "huh?"

I think a nap and some lazy quiet time would do me some good.

No comments: