Monday, August 13, 2007

Circling the airport ...

That cyst has shrunk. By 1/2. So I'm half way to being ready to start another cycle.

Fuckity fuck fuck.

It really does piss me off. In case you were thinking it didn't. I scrambled to get my meds on time to start a cycle that's been fuckered since the start. So I have almost $1000 worth of drugs hanging out on a shelf in my living room and in my fridge and I can't use them.

Yes, I'll be able to when my ovary decides it's done having fun with me. So it's not like I wasted the money - the drugs will still be there when my body's ready. It's just irritating to know I should be well within another 2 week wait when I haven't even gotten started yet.

Bitch ... moan ... bitch ... moan ... argh.

Ok. Enough bitchy for one day.

No comments: