Saturday, July 28, 2007

Down and up ...

This past week at work was better. Less stressful in a way, even though our call center's phones were fuckered for 3 days. I managed to get my normally scheduled work done and even help the leads a bit. I'm to listen to calls for our normal reps, not just our new hires. When? When I get the time. Friday I had the time. It'll get easier as more new hires move out of their 90 days and are no longer my direct reports.

With the fall of the Dow Jones, so goes my uneasy plan.

Wednesday is the start of the Lupron. This period, like every period since my miscarriage, is strange. I'm going to ask my RE about it when I go in Wednesday morning.

The progesterone only birth control pills aren't as hard on my hormones as the normal estrogen / progesterone kind. Unlike normal birth control pills, I haven't been weepy or emotionally eratic.

I've taken all of Wednesday off. There's no particular reason outside of the fact that I haven't taken any time off since the miscarriage in March. Well - except for that 1/2 day in June after I bled on my pants for the 2nd day in a row and decided I needed to go back to bed. But that doesn't count. I don't have any plans outside of the doc's appointment. I'm just going to lollygag and be lazy.

Why is Wednesday spelled the way it is? I have to take care to spell it right each time I type it. And I'm always positive it's wrong, even though I know it's not. Stupid English.

My wedding ring is my engagement ring. Patrick spent a lot on my engagement ring, so we (I) decided to just wear the one ring. For some reason (I blame the hormones hah), I've been hit with this want of a wedding band. This one does have a mate, but it's pricey and isn't even all that attractive. But my ring is, curved at the base, doesn't really allow for a standard flat band.

So I'm not sure what, if anything, I'll do.

No comments: