Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In girly news, I did get my nails done. With a color I brought in. I'm not all that crazy about it.

In treatment news, I'm still waiting on my period. And I'm up to 2 metformin pills a day. Which is kicking my ass. Last night was the first night I took 2 at once (I have to get up to 3 a day) and this morning I'm nauseas. Not overly sick to my stomach, but every now and again I have the urge to vomit. Fun times.

I'm blogging from home this morning (notice the lack of a title) as I'm working 11 - 8 the first part of this week. A new new-hire class starts today, though, so I'll be back to 8 - 5 on Thursday.

Which reminds me ... Mad man, I don't have any of their network info.

I've officially shut down my xanga and can't get to any of the xangans I read. Including my own husband's hah So if you're on xanga and wonder why I haven't commented, it's because you have it locked, ya goobs.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I, for one, am glad you're not on xanga anymore! I struggled to leave comments there and had to keep creating accounts...lol. Hope you ruined a good pair of white shorts...tell me you did!

Luptoneous said...

Welllll.....I can't drop the Xanga lock because I'm mega paranoid that they are going to get me. lol