Monday, July 2, 2007

I was never happier for a weekend ...

Last week was one for the record books.

I got my hair cut on Wednesday. And because I have really thick hair, it has a tendency to kind of christmas tree out when it gets too long. So I asked for a few more layers to add a bit more swing to it and to hopefully stop the christmas tree look.

And a few more layers I got. I'm all layered up. I'm pretty much hating my hair cut. Luckily, it'll grow out in a few weeks. Until then I'll just have to wear it partly up.

Work stress reached an all time high. Not only was I stressed with the new software and the new hires, but I created a huge shit-storm that will probably play out over the next couple of weeks. I won't go into detail since co-workers read this, but ... guh. I'm still waiting to see exactly what the fallout will be.

In other news -

I've officially shut down my xanga account. For those that I read on xanga, I'll have issues reading your blog if you have friends only or xanga only locks on your account. But I'll keep trying!

In other news part 2 -

My drugs will be delivered today. Yay! Take that, Customs!

I'm also cramping. Double yay!

That means the games will begin shortly.

2 comments:

Luptoneous said...

Any chances of a pic to see your hair? Or can we post pics over here? lol

Good luck with work, I hope it all blows over quickly.

I never went with the friend's lock on Xanga but now that I think about it I do have Xanga lock. Any chance of you keeping a Xanga just so you can read?

Polka Dot said...

I've already shut down the account. I'd have to make a new one to read everyone. Which I may do, but really don't want to.