It's been a while since my last update. Obviously. But a lot has been going on.
What sucks about having co-workers read your blog is that you can't exactly talk about work in any specifics. Really. That sucks. Because there's a lot to talk about and a lot I want to say, but I can't. The last thing I need is anything I say becoming grist for the rumor mill at my office.
I will say that I have a lot to think about and a couple big decisions to make in the next few weeks.
My period has stared. Sort of. It started, I started the progesterone, and it has come to a screeching halt. I have my clearing ultrasound on the 1st to make sure it's ok to start the lupron, so I'll know then if this is an ok or bad thing.
If it's a bad thing, I'll chalk it up to "of course it is" since that's the way things have been going lately.
Patrick and I are going to pick up the last Potter book today. We'll both probably have it read by Monday. So, in the spirit of everyone's an asshole, I'll be avoiding my blog at least until then in case some random schmuck posts a spoiler.
So much else to say ...
No comments:
Post a Comment