With the exception of the PIO and heparin, all of my drugs are in house. It'll still be a few weeks before we get into the big shots, but the lupron shots are only a couple weeks away. Assuming the on and off cramping really does mean my period is on its way instead of my uterus just toying with me. Which isn't out of the realm of possibilities.
I've been eyeballing houses again. It's not like we can buy one right now, but it's still fun to look and go to random open houses. It's been a good way to see what's available and start to see what's out there that we can afford while still getting what we want.
One house we visited a couple weekends ago is nice. It has that $200,000+ look with a price that's actually not that far out of our reach. And in the week since we walked through, the owners dropped the price $5,500. Still more than we want to pay and further out than I want to live, but it's a nice reminder that now is the time to buy since buyers really have more negotiating power right now.
A woman from Morristown was on Extreme Makeover last night. I cringed the whole time, knowing the show was solidifying the "everyone in the south is a hick" mentality. It was like an hour long the-tornader-took-my-trailer sound bite. Oy.
In other boring news ... I was able to order some Proactiv on ebay. That shit's beyond expensive if you order it through their web site or phone number, but it works. Really. It works. I stopped using it when we got pregnant, worried the chemicals would be a no-no, and didn't start up again until recently. And I'm almost out of the cleanser. So I trolled through ebay on Saturday and found gobs of it for a lot less. I managed to order enough cleanser and toner to last for several months for less than I'd have paid for a one month supply through the manufacturer. Although I can't use the moisturizer. It turns me all lobstery.
No comments:
Post a Comment