Blogspot hates me.
I'm reading, but you may have noticed it's sporadic.
When I open other blogspot pages, my IE sometimes goes nuts and starts opening tons of blank pages and the only way to make it stop is to clt alt delete like mad.
So it's turned a part of the internet that I look forward to into something of a crap shoot that's causing me serious stress.
And I know it's blogspot and not just my computer because it happened to me while I was in IL on my friend's computer.
But I'm reading as much as I can.
In other news ...
My comment about there being work news? Maybe. I don't know. What I thought was happening isn't happening in the way I thought it would.
Moral of that story ... nothing's ever simple anymore.
2 comments:
I've been having the same issue with multiple pages opening up, but it's not with any blogs. It actually happens with random web pages. I think it's something screwey with IE.
I'm sorry the work thing isn't going as hoped. :-(
yes blogspot can suck it lately!
I am sorry nothing is simple lately
Post a Comment