Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More fun stuff ...

So ...

My mom has said to put her down for a stroller and car seat. I'm to find the ones I want and let her know (she actually send "send me the link").

Score!

I'm also seriously considering these diapers.

As Ms. J pointed out, there's a chance we may not adopt an immediately newly born infant. Although we do want to stick with an infant and as close to newly born as possible, there's a chance the baby may already be a few to several weeks old.

I remember looking at those diapers months and months ago when we first contacted the agency and the reviews I can find are all high to excellent.

And with the option of using them from newborn through most of toddlerdom without worrying about what size to buy, I think they'd be a good choice.

I talked to our HR associate about getting a copy of my criminal background check. She's all for it and said she'd see if it's possible to get me a copy. That way I can have it notorized at my bank and not have to worry about a run to the court house (and the $50 it'd cost).

She's also going to see if they ran a credit check and get me a copy of that, too, if they did.

So ... that leaves only a few forms (and pet shots) for us to get and / or fill out and we'll be ready to submit our paperwork!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I am going ot email you. i LURVE Kelly's closet and bumgenious!

Jennifer said...

Awesome!